samedi 26 septembre 2020

HumanStuff (Slightly More) Realistic Spacesuits, Heads & Staff For KSP v1.8.1

Ok,.. There is the error: @Relonsk When I snippeted the code (cause I'm a learning noob of a mod releaser, until I get the "full swing of it", honestly) It looks I missed a page (or so) of edits in Visual basic (I found them, it should be "KSPAssemblyDependency 'TextureReplacer' V4.*.* for the "current builds" <<< DONT TRY TO EDIT ANYTHING PLEASE Ok so... go to your ksp install folder: "GameData\HumanStuff\Plugins" THEN In that folder there is 1 file, a dll, THEN delete it (but not folder). THEN replace it with THIS ONE and test KSP (I didnt label them lol) If not try to live with green heads for the moment (it wont hurt your saves or anything)... go into my mod: I will make the correct dll any push it to you personally and then to a, yet again new release, LMAO

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire