jeudi 5 février 2015

Sri Lankan government to proceed with Chinese funded Colombo Port City project

Thu, Feb 5, 2015, 08:21 pm SL Time, ColomboPage News Desk, Sri Lanka. Feb 05, Colombo: The government of Sri Lanka has decided to proceed with the Chinese funded Colombo Port City project launched during the Chinese President Xi Jinping's visit to Sri Lanka last year.

Cabinet Spokesperson, Minister Dr. Rajitha Senaratne told the weekly Cabinet news briefing that the Cabinet of Ministers has decided to proceed with the US$ 1.5 billion Colombo Port City project.

According to the Minister, a report on the environmental impact of reclaiming land near Colombo's beachfront has assured that there is no adverse impact. He said however, the impact of the development of the area will be assessed later.



more and source: http://ift.tt/16HD4xB





Sri Lankan government to proceed with Chinese funded Colombo Port City project

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire